POSITION TITLE: Front Office Night Auditors
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Beachwalk Elite Hotels and Resorts
DATE: May 2020
Front Office Night Auditors are responsible for ensuring efficiency, accuracy, quality, consistency, and cleanliness and excellent guest service.
Responsible for accurately calculating and verifying room revenues, food and beverage sales and income; and performing front desk, switchboard and reservations activities during the overnight shift to the quality standards set by the property.
Night Auditors ensures exceptional guest service by having excellent communication and follow-up skills with associates and guests. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence
– Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
– Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
– Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
– Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
– Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers
– Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures
– Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets
– Prepare trial balances of books;·-Verifies information by comparing and analyzing items to documentation
– Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
– Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
– High school diploma or (GED) required; College Degree preferred
– A minimum of 1 year hotel front office operation experience is required.
– Opera PMS System REQUIRED – experienced candidates only.
– Ability to communicate well in English and Spanish is a plus
– Must be able to communicate clearly, possess good listening skills, understand information and ideas when received from guests, managers, and or other associates
– Possess excellent attention to detail, be very organized and pro-active, have excellent coordination skills, and social perceptiveness
– Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
Paid vacations, Medical & dental, Free parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Night Audit: 1 year (Required)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Beachwalk Elite Hotels and Resorts
- Full 7 Day Availability
- Holidays required
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight shift
Submit your resume at [email protected]